OREST, Optimum Replacement for Short Term is a decision support tool for analyzing reliability data such as failure trend analysis to define the optimum interval for the preventive replacement policy of an equipment. It also has a built in Weibull analyses capability to calculate Life Parameters of the component to be replaces.
Benefit of OREST:
- Improved decision making, reduced costs
- providing trend analysis of failure data
- Provides Weibull to show probability of failure at any point in time
- Shows optimal change out time for equipment with age-degradation (decreasing performance with time)
- Easy to use data entry screens
- Easy to read graphical output